The thicker forging of the beefier head ensures this heavy-duty diagonal-cutter will last longer than standard diagonal-cutters. Extra-long cutting blades provide 57-Percent more cutting surface for greater cutting ability. 2000 series heavy-duty cutting knives cut ACSR, screws, nails and most hardened wire while the angled blades make it easier to work in confined spaces. Induction-hardened cutting knives for long life. Dual-material handles provide better grip and added comfort.
- Extra-long cutting blades provide greater cutting ability
- Beefier, more reinforced head lasts longer than standard diagonal-cutters
- 2000 series heavy-duty cutting knives cut ACSR, screws, nails and most hardened wire
- Angled blade design for easier access to cut screws and bolts
- High-leverage design has 46-percent more cutting power
- Induction-hardened cutting knives for long life
- Dual-material handles provide better grip and added comfort
There are no reviews for this product.